Want to become one of The Muscle Review’s contributing authors?
The Muscle Review is currently looking fro contributions from:
- Personal trainers
- Fitness experts
- Physique athletes
- Powerlifting athletes
- Crossfit experts/athletes
- Fitness related humor
- Unique takes on the fitness industry
Why should you want to write for us?
- We are a rapidly growing fitness website with over 10,000 unique views per month and growing
- You want to educate and help people reach their fitness goals
- You can build your resume and credibility by writing for a large fitness site
What’s the next step?
- Submit an article. If you think you’ve got something that we would like, send it on over to us and we’ll take a look. Don’t pitch an article idea because we will just tell you to send us a rough draft.
- Keep in mind that we are looking for high quality writing, so bring your A game.
- If you don’t have an idea for an article but you are interested in becoming a contributing author that is perfectly fine. Just send us your qualifications, specific areas of interest and some links to articles you have written before.
- If you think you’ve got what it takes then email us at email@example.com.